Jes Murphy is a successful Personal Trainer, Gym Owner & Competitor.
She has great experience in the health and fitness industry and specialises in resistance training methods and nutritional programming.
Background – In 2010 Jes went from a modest personal trainer into a young champion, stealing the show in her division at Castle Hill RSL two weeks in a row for the INBA and ANB Sydney Body Building titles. She continued competing in Natural Body Building competitions during 2011.
With over 8 years professional experience in the health and fitness industry and the proud former-owner of Ethel Street Muscle & Fitness Studio Hornsby, she specialises in Body Transformations and has had many amazing results during this time.
- 1st place INBA Sydney title for Ms Figure (novice) May 2010
- 1st place ANB Sydney titles for Ms Figure (novice & short) 2010
- 5th place ANB Australian titles for Ms Figure Open short class 2011
- Sponsored by Clean Health Personal Training
- Sponsored by Complete Supplements Australia
- Sponsored by ASN, Australian Sports Nutrition Neutral Bay
- Official INBA Judge 2012 & 2013
- Placed top 5 IFBB Bikini March 2013
- Selected to compete IFBB Tahiti Aug 2014 in bikini
- 2nd Place IFBB Tahiti Ms Figure tall class
- Sponsored by Aussie Supps, Hornsby 2013 & 2014
- 6th out of 35 in WBFF 1st show in Australia Diva Fitness Model
Experienced Coach for Fitness models and body builders 2011 to 2014 with multiple winners and places in Natural competitions
Jes is a firm believer in practicing what she preaches inside and outside of the gym. Being a great role model and coach is her priority. This is why she continues to inspire many women and men to continue to follow the dreams and achieve their desired results.
Her specialties include female fat loss and nutritional programming & Competition Prep. Currently her clientele boasts a large number of female figure and fitness models and she is known for helping people from all walks of life achieve life changing physique transformations.
Ask Jes about her Presentation Coaching workshops for Body Building and Fitness Model Competitions
Her formal qualifications include:
- Charles Poliquin Level 2 PICP Strength Coach 2012
- Charles Poliquin Level 1 PICP Strength Coach 2012
- Charles Poliquin BioSignature Level 1 2011
- AIF Master Trainer and Group Fitness instructor cert 2008
- Charles Poliquin BioSignature 2013 (April 2013)
- Charles Poliquin BioPrint 2014
- Sponsored by Clean Health Personal Training 2011
- Sponsored by Complete Supplements Australia 2011
- Lorna Jane Ambassador 2011 & 2012
- Sponsored by ASN, Australian Sports Nutrition Neutral Bay 2012
- Sponsored By Aussie Supps Hornsby 2013
- Sponsored by ASN Supplements Drummoyne 2015